Utilizing content, valuable, relevant, and consistent content is an important resource in humanizing a brand and acts as the connection of communication with customers before actually converting.
Whether digitally or traditionally implemented, it’s imperative to understand the WHY behind content.
Let me break it down:
- Builds brand recognition
- Enhances client loyalty – both current and prospective clients
- Builds brand awareness + visibility
- Builds brand authority + trust
- Positions the brand as an industry leader + influencer
- Improves lead generation
- Generates traffic to the website
- Provides value without being intrusive
- Guides the consumer during their purchase decision
Now that you understand the importance and WHY, the next step is ensuring you have a strategy in place to distribute and promote your content (otherwise known as content amplification).
How to start amplifying your content:
- Determine the goals and KPIs
- Understand the customers buying journey
- Choose your channels wisely
- Determine what content is needed to fill the gaps to reach the goals
Content Marketing Institute does a great job at explaining those bullet points in more detail, so be sure to check out their blog: Content Amplification: How to Promote and Distribute Content Effectively