- 2 Mahi Mahi Filets
- Blackened Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sprinkle both sides of the filets with the blackened seasoning and use your clean hands to pat the mixture into the flesh of the fish.
- Place a large saute pan over medium-high heat with the olive oil. When the oil is nice and hot, add the seasoned fish. Cook, for several minutes, until golden brown on one side. Flip fish over and continue to cook until opaque and completely cooked through.
- Serve Mahi Mahi with Salsa on top
- 1 Mango
- 1/4 cup sweet onion or red onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 2 tsps Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 small-medium sized jalapeno finely chopped
- Combine ingredients for salsa in a small bowl. Stir. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2 C Cucumber about two medium
- 2 C Jicama about 1/2 of a small jicama
- Fist-full of Cilantro
- 1 fresh lime for the juice
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- Smoked Paprika
- Chili Powder
- Leave the skin on if using an organic cucumber, otherwise peel the skin and discard. Slice the cucumber lengthwise, down the middle and scrape out the seeds (save these seeds and juice for a smoothie). Julienne the cucumber
- Cut into short strips and place in a large mixing bowl. Peel the jicama with a large knife and julienne the Jicama. Alternatively, cut the cucumber and jicama into small cubes. Place into the bowl with the cucumbers.
- Mix the cucumber, jicama, cilantro, lime juice, salt, paprika and chili powder together.