Hawaiian Pork chops
4 Pork chops
Lawry’s Hawaiian Marinade
1/2 Red Onion
1. Layer Pork chops in a tupperware with the Lawry’s Hawaiian Marinade and a few shakes of garlic powder in between the layers
2. Let it sit overnight/all day until you’re ready to cook the next evening
3. In a large pan/skillet coated with coconut oil cook the pork chops with the red onion, and a little bit of that marinade they were sitting in and a bit of that Pineapple juice until each side has browned a bit.
4. Start your brown rice in a sauce pan, once fully cooked set aside and covered to keep it’s heat
5. Place Pineapple on a flat cooking sheet in the oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly browned
6. Chives for garnish 🙂
I’m horrible when it comes to measuring some spices/sauces etc so I say eye it and cook to taste. This was my first attempt at making this yummy dish and it came out, absolutely delicious! I don’t have it pictured but my boyfriend is a huge fan of red potatoes so I steamed then baked red potatoes chopped up and seasoned in creole seasoning, smoked paprika and garlic salt. An alternative side to the rice.