Remember playing 20 questions? You always kept going and surpassed the generic 20, because you wanted to drill the other person and get to know them. Well I have some questions for you to think about … Not required to answer of course but if you feel ever so inclined to share I would love to hear your answers about some questions that made me think and still have my mind buzzing. Feel free to answer anonymously- Don’t worry about exposing your identity if you don’t want to.
If anything look at this as a self reflection exercise to learn more about yourself rather than others.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know ? (How old are you right now ?)
2. Are you aware that someone has it worse than you do ?
3. What makes you smile ?
4. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life ?
5. What’s the difference between living & existing ?
6. If you had to teach something, what you would teach ?
7. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything ?
8. When was the last time you tried something new ?
9. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done ?
10. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength ?
11. Who do you love? What are you doing about it?
12. Have you done annything lately worth remembering ?
13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you ?
14. Is it possible to lie without saying a word ?
15. When you’re her age, what will matter to you most ?