Started a bucket list awhile back and the site went down I had it saved on so figured I’d start a new one on here, since this isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. I want to continue to grow this list, but just as I want to grow it I also want to knock some items off the list as well this year… and currently seeing that being realistic for the first time in a long time!
1) Be Happy- in the works
2) Go on a Road-trip – Going to Indiana and driving back at the end of the month 1/2012
3) Go hiking
4) Get a matching tattoo with my best friend
5) Give people a reason to remember my name
6) Make a quilt and/or Knit something
7) Learn to play Poker
8) Win some money at a Casino
9) Have my dream body
10) Fall in love with someone who loves me back – pretty positive this has happened
11) Get a Disney balloon
12) Swim with the dolphins
13) Be in two places at the once
14) Learn to play guitar
15) Go on a cruise
16) Own/Start my independent business
17) Build starpadilla.com
18) Stand under a waterfall
19) Ride in a hot air balloon
20) Visit my birthplace Honolulu, Hawaii
21) Volunteer at a Children’s Hospital
22) Help plan my 10 year high school reunion – meeting 1/5/12 to plan!!!
23) Stay in a cabin in the woods
24) Mail a secret to post-secret
25) Marry my best-friend
26) Stand in the 4 corners
27) Learn to truly drive a stick shift
28) De-clutter: get rid of 50 things I don’t need/use – work in progress
29) Attend a Vegas show
30) Complete a 365 photography project
31) Fast for 3 days. Drinking water only
32) Drive from Coast to Coast
33) Eat a meal, I grew.
34) Make my own beer, wine or moonshine.
35) Choose a word/phrase and work hard to never use it again
36) Write letters to my teachers whom all made a significant impact on my life
37) Research my family tree
38) Peg the speedometer
39) Bury a time capsule
40) Learn how to take a compliment
41) Lose 50lbs – lost 65lbs last year! working on this one!
42) Keep a blog for an entire year- (work in progress)- this site!
43) Give a homeless person my lunch
44) Attend a basketball game
45) Visit Canada
46) Go backpacking in Europe
47) Have my parents there the day I get married
48) Adopt a puppy
49) Have a baby
50) Stop being so afraid and start living instead- in PROGRESS!
Would love to know what’s on your bucket-list, or maybe even help contribute to my growing list!
Definitely more to come… #Chapter 2012 – Star Padilla