Day 2 | Who am I? | Resolution: Finding Myself
1. I consider myself an emotional, super sensitive, and gold hearted person. Truth be told, I’m working on standing my ground and ‘putting my big girl panties on’ for lack of better words and not being walk over. I think people tend to take my kindness for weakness.
2.I should be numb to any type of pain inflicted upon me. You can only cry so many times before you start to laugh at how ironic your timing in life is. This year is all about smiles and laughter, as cheesy as it may sound, It’s true.
3. I never regret meeting anybody because I have the power to cut people out of my memory like “Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind”- No lasers necessary. It’s a shame too, ‘cause once I forget, it’s forever forgotten. I will say I’m grateful for EVERY person I’ve met, as they’ve either taught me how to love, be stronger and/or what not to allow in my life.
4. I know every word to Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio and Forgot about Dre.
5. I never intentionally hurt anyone, and tend to go out of my way to help my friends (at any hour, mind you). You can say I’ve been the rescuer aka sober driver on many of occasions for my stranded friends.
6. My biggest pet peeve is being flaked on. Don’t give me a date or time if you don’t intend to follow through.
7. I’m currently being taught that some times it’s O.K to put yourself before others. I wish I learned that a long time ago.
8. I am a huge horror movie lover. Scare the shit out of me, I dare you.
9. I love to love, I hate to hate. And both can occur at least once in a blue moon.
10. I believe that Karma comes back in thrice.
11. I base my beliefs off Angels, the universe, and a higher power that doesn’t send somebody to hell because of a wrong deed- I believe
that the higher power will over see mistakes that all humans make, seeing that good hearts always shine through. Great people can do
some foul things at times. Just as horrible people can do great things at times. We are all as one, sharing the same grounds. All you can do is try to better the world while you are still walking on it.
12. I love to cook. And love new recipes (feel free to share!)
13. I wish I could play the guitar and make music. One day- Bucket-list item? I think so!
14.I wonder, the day I’m gone, from this world- what would people say about me?
15. I really do love my friends and family and consider them my prized possessions over anything material.
16. If I could give you anything to remember me by, I’d give you a pair of flip flops personalized by me. If you know me, you’d get it.
17. I respect people whom are blunt and don’t bullshit me- please take note for future reference
18. For the first time in my life, I feel like things are finally falling into place.
19. I truly believe I am the most eclectic mix of friends and wouldn’t change it for anything.
20. I hope that in crossing paths with me at some point, you are able to walk away with something. Rather it be humor, enlightenment or a smile. I hope I’ve taught or passed something off to you!