- 1 tablespoon of Butter (virgin olive oil butter)
- 2 peaches cut in quarters
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless / skinless)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoonof ground ginger
- 2/3 cup of chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (recommended: Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Heat a medium skillet with the butter over medium heat. Add the peaches and the juice of 1/2 lemon, and cook until tender and lightly golden, 10 minutes. Turn off the heat. (remove the peaches to a plate but keep the sauce in the pan). Stir in the stock, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and season with the ground ginger and black pepper, to taste. Cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
While the peaches cook, heat 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, a turn of the pan, in a large skillet over medium-high to high heat. Cook the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper, to taste. After you have removed the peaches….add the sauce from the pan and cook with the chicken until it is cooked through, about 12 minutes or so.
Voila! You can now plate the chicken with the grilled peaches. Delicious- with a lil kick spice!